PDA

View Full Version : Bronc-H0E fans are startin' already

WeRideinCOx5
10-09-2007, 04:24 PM
The funniest post of all was that the team is pissed and they're gonna to do us what the Bolts did to them........CAH-MUH-DEE!!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=103584

K Train
10-09-2007, 04:27 PM
lol....

BBG7
10-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I didn't see that post but I did see the guy predict their stadium be filled with black and gold in the second half and all the bronco fans lose. It seems like they were pretty down on themselves from what I read.

WeRideinCOx5
10-09-2007, 04:34 PM
I didn't see that post but I did see the guy predict their stadium be filled with black and gold in the second half and all the bronco fans lose. It seems like they were pretty down on themselves from what I read.

Yeah, that's sad. Did you see the first post about how we're "becoming" a dominant AFC team? WOW!!

BBG7
10-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah, that's sad. Did you see the first post about how we're "becoming" a dominant AFC team? WOW!!

lol....yeah I saw that!

AZ_Steeler
10-09-2007, 04:38 PM
The Broncos definitely have issues. Since week 1 they have consistently given up more yards each week. Based on their trend the Steelers should put up just over 500 total yards of offense :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-09-2007, 04:42 PM
They're fans realize that they are a team in conflict right now, they will be gunning for this win in a big way and we need to come out and jump on them early. If we do that we can get into their heads and then it's all over. If we keep it close or they get a lead first it's going to be more tough.

BlitzburghNation
10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
They're fans realize that they are a team in conflict right now, they will be gunning for this win in a big way and we need to come out and jump on them early. If we do that we can get into their heads and then it's all over. If we keep it close or they get a lead first it's going to be more tough.

:ditto:

Definetly need to get an early lead,"they'll be wanting a win really bad after that :moon: kicking the chargers gave them"

Stlrs4Life
10-09-2007, 08:34 PM
I read the post in question. But it wasn't like he tore us a new one. Alot of them are saying what we would be saying if we were 2-3 right now.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Trap game

floodcitygirl
10-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Trap gameWe just recently had one of those. Hopefully the lesson is still fresh.

SteelerSteve
10-09-2007, 11:20 PM
We just recently had one of those. Hopefully the lesson is still fresh.My thoughts exactly, I dont think that we will get caught off gaurd this time, the Broncos just arent that good right now and if we can pressure Cutler he is the kind of guy that will force the issue.:stirpot:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Trap game

No that was Arizona...........The Broncos are a joke and Travis Henry is lost for a year.....I see the Steelers stomping the living **** out of the Broncos....lol

K Train
10-09-2007, 11:30 PM
No that was Arizona...........The Broncos are a joke and Travis Henry is lost for a year.....I see the Steelers stomping the living shiat out of the Broncos....lol

payback is a bitch

Black@Gold Forever32
10-09-2007, 11:39 PM
payback is a bitch

Cutler against Steelers defense=very bad things for Denver....lol I'm not really worried about this game at all....I know Denver can be tough to play at.....But I think we all remember what happened the last time the Steelers visited Denver......:lol: Only a Steelers *** kicking of the Broncos in the 2005 AFC title game......

But back to this current game......I think Cutler has the potential to be a good QB but he stands no chance against the Steelers defense.....The Broncos defense can't stop the run so Willie and Davenport should have a big day....All Ben has to do is not take to many chances against Champ Bailey.......Don't tempt fate with Champ Bailey......Another factor is the special teams and not allowing any big plays.....Thats the only way I could see the Broncos winning if Champ has a game changing play or if the Steelers special team self destruct.....

I like the Steelers by double digits against the Broncos.......:bigthumb:

K Train
10-09-2007, 11:46 PM
ben/ward made bailey his lady twice in the AFCC lol

so far the only QB not to be terrified of our defesne is warner, but i wish not to speak of that game anymore

Charlie Frye
Derek Anderson
JP losman
Alex smith
Matt Lienart
Matt Hasselbeck

all were scared little girls out on the field....6 QBs in 5 weeks....not bad lol

an inexperienced cutler is gonna have a tough day, damn they thought SD was tough.....nah

Black@Gold Forever32
10-09-2007, 11:52 PM
ben/ward made bailey his lady twice in the AFCC lol

so far the only QB not to be terrified of our defesne is warner, but i wish not to speak of that game anymore

Charlie Frye
Derek Anderson
JP losman
Alex smith
Matt Lienart
Matt Hasselbeck

all were scared little girls out on the field....6 QBs in 5 weeks....not bad lol

an inexperienced cutler is gonna have a tough day, damn they thought SD was tough.....nah

Well it wasn't Ward twice...It was Ced Wilson that beat Bailey in the corner of the end zone for Ben's first TD toss.....I remember the game well......Still its not smart to go at the best corner in the NFL on a consistent basis...I'm not saying Ben should be scared and never throw Champs way....But take smart shots against Bailey.....Thats all I was saying....:bigthumb:

K Train
10-09-2007, 11:57 PM
no way, it was def ward, once on a deflection that popped up and he ran for the FD, then in the back of the endzone right threw baileys hands

Black@Gold Forever32
10-10-2007, 12:02 AM
no way, it was def ward, once on a deflection that popped up and he ran for the FD, then in the back of the endzone right threw baileys hands

I thought you were talking about Ben's first TD pass....Ben's first TD pass was to Wilson in the corner of the end zone and he did beat Bailey......trust me...Ben's pump fake froze Bailey which allowed Wilson to be wide open in the corner right endzone...I just think you don't want to give Wilson any credit since we all know how much you like Wilson...lol

I wouldn't say a the deflection play and I do remember both plays you're talking about ......but I wouldn't say the deflection play Ward made Champ his lady since Champ almost picked it off and would have taken it to the house....So Ben did get lucky with fate that play....

K Train
10-10-2007, 12:03 AM
nah, he planned it that way lol

oh, btw.....**** wilson

Black@Gold Forever32
10-10-2007, 12:18 AM
nah, he planned it that way lol

oh, btw.....**** wilson

I agree **** Wilson....But just saying he did beat Bailey on that plays...Plus Ward beat Nick Ferguson or on his TD catch......it wasn't Champ....

K Train
10-10-2007, 12:22 AM
dude it was bailey, i'll bet my life on it, i saw it on the superbowl dvd and then ben went to the sidelines and asked charlie if it was champ. maybe were not thinking of the same play lol

GoBenGo
10-10-2007, 12:37 AM
late to the party- I just checked that site. Looks like a Browns board! buncha self haters still hangin on to elway.:tt02:

black an gold 4 life
10-10-2007, 11:51 AM
WITH THE DEFENSE WE HAVE I HAVE NO WORRY ABOUT ANYBODY'S OFFENSE INCLUDING THE PATS, AS LONG AS WE PLAY STEELERS FOOTBALL WE WILL WIN WHO EVER WE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBG7
10-10-2007, 12:02 PM
late to the party- I just checked that site. Looks like a Browns board! buncha self haters still hangin on to elway.:tt02:

Actually the Browns boards seem to be filled with life (they are talking playoffs...lol) Now go visit a Bungle board...they are pretty down in the dumps right now!!

portcityblackandgold
10-10-2007, 02:58 PM
:blah: hobbiehorse fans before the game :poopfan: hobbiehorse fans after the game

FC FURY
10-10-2007, 03:56 PM
If Fc is in the house the Steelers dont lose...I am heading to the game...The Steelers are a lock to win

I have attended 14 Steelers game this century

Steelers are 13-0-1

I was arrested at Falcons game(Tie)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2007, 03:58 PM
*knock on wood* :bigthumb: don't jinx us man

steelcitysfinestXL
10-12-2007, 12:29 AM
ok to set the ward td straight it was domonique foxworth who was abused all game by our wrs!

RckyMtnStlrFan
10-12-2007, 01:24 AM
I have a co-worker that has season tickets and says if it's cold his wife won't go and he'll take me! Here's to a blizzard!:cope:

Back-up plan: A trucking company rep says she can get me tickets but I'm not holding my breath.

I wish I could afford the prices they want for a half-way decent seat! Oh well, I'll have to rely on luck. lol

If I go that will be one more terrible towel waving at Invesco Field!:tt02:

Hopefully I'll soon have some pics of the Steelers kickin' some donkey ***!

SteelerFan87
10-12-2007, 03:25 PM
I just hope that crazy chick from the AFCCG isn't there again. :lol:

BBG7
10-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I just hope that crazy chick from the AFCCG isn't there again. :lol:

holy crap..I remember her. She had the most annoying scream...it was driving me crazy.